In this unique workshop, you will experience an ancient Japanese art form called Kintsugi. While indulging on pastries and coffee from Five River Roasters, you will experience a meaningful, hands-on experience where you break, repair, and accentuate the flaws in your artwork and in your life. Drawing on parallels between your past and your art, you will leave this workshop feeling at peace with your unique kintsugi pottery.
During this unique experience, you will:
- Learn the rich history and philosophy of this Japanese art form
- Indulge in Japanese culture
- Experiment with the Kintsugi technique on your very own pottery
- Rebuild your pottery and highlight the flaws in your art
- Learn the power of using Kintsugi art to help heal past wounds
- Take home your beautiful creation and learn how to use it to anchor your future goals
No experience needed
Complimentary coffee, pastries, and Japanese candy
For the first ten people to sign up, they will be gifted with a beautiful and unique affirmation bracelet.