Chamber meetings are held once a month on the first Tuesday of the month at the Kiawanda Community Center. Lunch is available for $10. The agenda includes topics such as upcoming events, economic growth, coastal issues, legislative and political matters, relevant announcements, reports from elected officials, and other business related material. Meetings usually last about an hour.
Monthly meetings are open to all. Contact email@example.com for more information or if you would like to be included on the agenda.
- Glenn Gillas, President
- Susan Amort, Past President
- Jeremy Strober, Secretary
- Doug Olson, Treasurer
- Jessica Kliever, board member
- Jeff Kallevig , board member
- Stephanie Welch, board member
- Colleen Hofer, board member